How do merchants/businesses receive payment?
- Registered merchants receive an email that states that a customer has bought one of their deals.
- The email contains the buyer’s details.
- Dealman Deal’s administration approves the purchase after the payment (EFT 3-5 Days) clears.
- Dealman Deals transfers 90% of the purchase amount into the merchant’s account.
- The customer receives coupon code via email.
- Customers present the printed coupon code in-store or via email and collect the item.
The product is dispatched for delivery.
How do customers purchase a deal?
Information needed to submit a deal?
- Deal Title (Creative to attract attention
- Deal short description.
- Full deal description including delivery, contact details and refund policy.
- Number of items you want to sell.
- Normal price.
- Discount price.
- Select the type of deal: custom link deal (affiliate product), digital product deal (upload digital files), coupon/email print- online(redeem in-store) or coupon/email print – products(physical products).
- Select one or more categories.
- Deal start/end date.
- Deactivate end date if required.
- Deal image.
- Business website(not required)
- Thank you page(not required).
- Minimum number of purchases required to activate the deal.
- Maximum number of purchases allowed per customer.
- Visit Submit a Deal